Monday, May 23, 2005

Conversation with Rob D 5/21/05

Loganhat: Who this be?
RDavis0351: what’s up queer
Loganhat: How the fuck are you man?

RDavis0351: how are you
RDavis0351: been better
Loganhat: Good to see your still with us fucker
RDavis0351: i got hit by 2 grenades last week
RDavis0351: i might be going home soon
RDavis0351: i am leaving for Germany tomorrow
Loganhat: I hope so
Loganhat: Get back ASAP
RDavis0351: how is Ohio
Loganhat: Sunny and 70
RDavis0351: did you see any news last week
RDavis0351: about operation matador
Loganhat: We're about to take some firewood to the farm
RDavis0351: cool
Loganhat: Yeah you guys are big in the news right now
Loganhat: Lima in particular
RDavis0351: yeah i heard
RDavis0351: that’s cool
Loganhat: I haven't seen your name though
RDavis0351: yeah they were waiting to see about my injury
Loganhat: It's fucking awesome to talk to you man. Keep your spirits up
RDavis0351: i have no feeling in my right leg
RDavis0351: i will try
Loganhat: Is that expected to heal
RDavis0351: they don’t know it could take years to get it back
RDavis0351: who knows
Loganhat: I assume the responsible party was dealt with accordingly
RDavis0351: we will have to have a beer if i come home
Loganhat: we WILL have many beers when you get home
RDavis0351: yeah lots
RDavis0351: and lots
Loganhat: Is it worth trying to send you something in the mail?
RDavis0351: no i leave for Germany tomorrow and could be home in two three weeks
Loganhat: that is fucking tits man It'll be top shit to se ya man.
RDavis0351: yeah we will see if i have to have surgery they think that i collapsed my L-5 vertebrae
RDavis0351: if they can rehab it then i will be home sooner
Loganhat: You need to rest so that you can make the pig roast
RDavis0351: i will be there if i am home
Loganhat: How much therapy will you need long term?
RDavis0351: for sure
Loganhat: Brad and E-Rocka are here with me now they say hey too
RDavis0351: tell them hey for me too
Loganhat: They are reading every word
RDavis0351: what’s up niggas
Loganhat: This is cool man, we've been worried shitless 'bout ya man
RDavis0351: i don’t know how much therapy
Loganhat: had beers with Dan to get updates the other night. Same night Bob went to the hospital
RDavis0351: i was lucky there were 3 grenades thrown within 2 feet and only 2 went off
Loganhat: haven’t heard anything else about Bob though
Loganhat: Good thing they can't buy the good shit
RDavis0351: me either
RDavis0351: i know they
RDavis0351: so what are you guys up to tonight
Loganhat: If you get a chance check out Ericks Blog @ Http://eglobao.blogspot.com
Loganhat: Jimmy's Birthday today
RDavis0351: i will check it out
Loganhat: Hendocs I'm sure is the plan
RDavis0351: tell him happy b day if you see him
Loganhat: You're on there a lot
RDavis0351: for me
Loganhat: Will do
RDavis0351: no this is the first time I’ve been on
Loganhat: How is your mobility?
RDavis0351: ok i am on crutches
Loganhat: I'm glad I checked my mail
Loganhat: I saw you on the contacts list
RDavis0351: cool well we are on a time limit could you send me that blog page in an email
RDavis0351: to frestpr2@yahoo.com Loganhat: yeah no problem
RDavis0351: thanks
Loganhat: How often can you check it
RDavis0351: i would like to check it out
RDavis0351: not often
RDavis0351: about once every two weeks
Loganhat: I'll let you go but send an E-mail if you need anything or have a moment to drop a line to the world
RDavis0351: i will
RDavis0351: i will talk to you soon
Loganhat: Send me an email that I can forward on to the Pig Roast list to let everyone know you are one bad motherfucker
RDavis0351: i will send an email with my progress
Loganhat: Finger a nurse for me and get home soon brother
RDavis0351: i will talk to you soon take care
Loganhat: Peace man!!!
RDavis0351: i should know in a week or so what is going on
RDavis0351: see ya

No comments: